Growing law firm in West LA is seeking a Case Manager to join their growing Personal Injury practice. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of Plaintiff Personal Injury Case Management experience, fluency in Spanish, and strong interpersonal skills.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Will assist in opening claims, sending representation letters, setting the clients up with treatment, handling property damage claims, and manage a handful of Personal Injury cases
- Will oversee various aspects of the case when it is in litigation and remain primary point of contact for clients as their cases move through the litigation process
- Must be willing and capable of being trained on their CRM System
- 2+ years of case management experience in a Personal Injury law firm
- Strong understanding of the Pre-Litigation process
- Spanish fluency is a preferred but not a requirement
- Able to work fully on-site
Firm is in growth mode and offers substantial opportunities for professional growth and upward mobility. If you are looking to join a team of experienced professionals at a firm that values their employees and offers great benefits and a work-life balance, this is the place for you!
Paying $28 - $35/hour depending on experience.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please your resume in Word or PDF format today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org