Law firm is seeking a Paralegal to temporarily join their team in Washington, D.C. for 3-6 months. The primary responsibilities of this role will be assisting Attorneys and other Paralegals in the office with legal writing and research, communicating with courts and opposing counsel, drafting of pleadings, and organizing files. The best candidate will have Bluebook Cite Checking and advanced research skills utilizing legal databases. Pay for this role will range from $23-$27 per hour.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- 3+ years of Paralegal experience
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- ABA approved Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Bachelors or Associate's degree preferred
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Temporary Paralegal position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.