Collegial and growing law firm seeks an enthusiastic Litigation Secretary to join their Century City team! Ideal candidates will possess at least 4+ years of experience in document production and proofreading, familiarity with State and Federal court filings (including e-filing), and litigation calendaring experience in addition to a stable work history.
This position offers very competitive pay and exceptional benefits with a thriving work environment.
If interested in applying, please submit your resume in WORD format. All resumes will be reviewed confidentially.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as a Litigation Secretary
- Knowledge of filing/e-filing with various State and Federal courts
- Drafting and preparing correspondence, legal documents, pleadings, etc.
- Calendaring (both litigation and Outlook)
- Preparing motions for filing
- Experience with document production (including formatting ToC's, ToA's and Styles)
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Litigation Secretary position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.