Date Posted: 1/18/2018Apply Now
Prestigious international law firm in Century City area seeking a polished and smart Transactional Legal Secretary to join their team in ther entertainment section! Duties include: full secretarial and administrative support for Attorneys under minimal supervision, document maintenance, pre-bills and attorney billing, word processing and some dictation and transcription.
The ideal candidate must have experience attorney billing without the attorney input, supporting multiple high-level Attorneys in the areas of Corporate or Entertainment, with job duties including: handling transaction documentation, including corporate transactions and entertainment transaction. Litigation experience a plus.
This organization offers potential for growth and a collegial work environment. If interested in immediate and confidential consideration, please reply with your resume attached as a Word document.
**All inquiries will be held in strict confidence**
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Minimum 2 years of Transactional experience in a legal or law firm setting.
- Must have edited the narratives in attorney billing without the attorney input
- Some knowledge of Corporate and Entertainment law is preferred, though not required.
- Computer literate, with intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Good verbal/written English communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter, driven and motivated individual, able to multitask and effectively perform in a deadline driven environment.
- Recent experience with redlining, editing, proofing and transcription.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Legal Secretary for a Century City Firm Entertainment Department position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.