Date Posted: 9/14/2017Apply Now
Prominent national law firm based in Century City seeks experienced Litigation Paralegal to join their growing team! The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of litigation experience and strong technical skills. This individual will perform with a high degree of independent judgement and discretion and must also be comfortable handling discovery, medical documentation, trial preparation (assembling exhibits and trial binders), litigation support, etc. Trial experience a plus.
This is a great opportunity for a Litigation Paralegal to become part of collegial and growing team!
If interested in immediate and confidential consideration, please reply with your resume attached as a Word document.
**All inquiries will be held in strict confidence** We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum 5+ years litigation experience.
- Bachelor's Degree plus Paralegal certificate from ABA approved/accredited institution or BP 6450 declaration required.
- Strong cite-checking, discovery and legal research expertise required.
- Experience working within legal database or case management software such as Summation and/or Concordance required.
- Trial and/or Litigation Support software experience in either Relativity, Concordance and/or Summation preferred, though not required.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Litigation Paralegal Sought for a Century City Firm position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.