Date Posted: 9/7/2017
Plaintiff's L&E firm seeking Associate Attorney for current opening.
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Represent clients in a wide range of labor & employment claims
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school, preferably top tier.
- Must be admitted to practice in CA
- 2 - 5 years of litigation experience
- Experience with labor & employment matters, plaintiff's side (class action and/or single plaintiff matters)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Send to a Friend
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: ST506090717
- Employee Type:Full-Time
- Location:Los Angeles, CA
- Job Type:Legal
- Experience:Not Specified
- Education:Not Specified
- Date Posted:9/7/2017
- Contact: Sara Tye (213) 430-0222
- Pay Range: $80,000.00 - $1,000,000.00 Annually
Get Job Alertsby Email
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
Sign Up Now
SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS
Thank you for applying to the Associate Attorney position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.