Century City Litigation Legal Secretary
Date Posted: 9/11/2017
Prominent West Los Angeles law firm seeks talented litigation legal secretary to join its team. This legal secretary position will be supporting the civil litigation department.
Litigation Legal Secretary responsibilities include:
- Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
- Managing the attorney's calendars
- Knowledge of state and federal court deadlines
- Travel arrangements
- Preparing expense reports
- Entering attorney time
- State and federal court filings
- Trial Preparation
- Create TOA/TOC
- Defense litigation experience is strongly preferred
Please submit your resume for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Send to a Friend
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: BT-CCLSY-0917
- Employee Type:Full-Time
- Location:Los Angeles, CA
- Job Type:Legal
- Experience:3-5 years
- Education:Not Specified
- Date Posted:9/11/2017
- Contact: Brooke Tyrrell (213) 430-0222
- Pay Range: $68,000.00 - $88,000.00 Annually
Get Job Alertsby Email
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
Sign Up Now
SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS
Thank you for applying to the Century City Litigation Legal Secretary position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.