Reputable law firm seeks legal receptionist/administrative assistant with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. This person must be comfortable operating multi-line phone system and office equipment (computers, printers, scanners, etc.) as well as communicate with senior level attorneys, partners, clients, vendors and staff.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting clients and visitors and answering visitor inquiries;
- Answering and routing incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system;
- Scheduling and routing clients;
- Maintaining and scheduling conference rooms;
- Maintaining the waiting area, lobby or other public areas;
- Serving coffee or tea to guests;
- Ordering supplies;
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents;
- Collecting and routing mail and hand-delivered packages;
- Verifying employee identification and issuing visitor passes.
- Handle billing, data entry, word processing, establishing new case files and drafting correspondence
- B.A./B.S. degree required
- Previous experience as a receptionist/administrative assistant in a law firm or corporate legal department required
Qualified candidates should submit their resume in Word format to Norah Mutuma at email@example.com. I look forward to contacting potential match applicants.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org