Law Firm in Washington, DC is looking to hire an Intellectual Property Paralegal. Candidates must have at least 3 years of IP experience and either a Paralegal Certificate or Bachelor's Degree. Salary range for this position is $55,000 - $70,000. For confidential consideration, please apply now.
- Processing and filing domestic and foreign patent applications
- Reviewing and maintaining a docket
- Patent research and drafting analysis
- Preparing responses, IDS's, and correspondence
- Litigation experience would be a huge plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Minimum of 3 years IP experience
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate
- Strong attention to detail and able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the IP Paralegal position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.