Well known law firm is seeking a paralegal with 3-5+ years of experience in litigation support and a Paralegal certificate from an approved program.
- Prepares, edits, formats and finalizes correspondence and pleadings.
- Sends out correspondence with enclosures timely and accurately.
- Has knowledge of and understanding of court filing procedures and court rules.
- Maintains a calendar of litigation deadlines for assigned matters.
- Prepares jury instructions and subpoenas of individuals and documents.
- Responsible for eDiscovery and managing all information related to subpoenas.
- Responsible for contacting attorney service to arrange for service of process.
- Responsible for sending subpoenas to attorney service for service of process and following up on Proof of Service.
- Prepares exhibits and exhibit lists and notebooks.
- Computer software skills (iManage, CaseLogistix, Relativity, etc.) a plus!
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email me at email@example.com We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org