Downtown law firm is looking for an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join their team of professionals. Candidate must be a team player who can work independently, with excellent writing skills and handle civil litigation cases from intake to trial.
* Drafting discovery (interrogatories, requests for admissions, and request for production, subpoenas, and preparing deposition binders) and motions (preparation of any supporting documents and exhibits, and preparing hearing binders)
* Ability to manage trial preparation including: coordination of witnesses and travel, trial exhibits, charts, trial notebook, subpoenas, and page lines
* Obtain medical records/medical billings, calculate damages including medical expenses, lost wages and property damage
* Strong online research skills
* Strong ability to multitask
* Team player
* Routine communications with clients and attorneys about case status and preparation
We are an equal opportunity employer.
* Minimum of 3 years experience as a litigation paralegal
* Solid understanding of civil litigation (state and federal deadlines and rules)
* High proficiency in MS Suite, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Ability to think and act independently and with minimal supervision
*Highly organized with stroing attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Litgation Paralegal position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.