Global leader in the production and supply of a wide variety of food products and concentrates for the food and beverage industry is seeking a Regulatory Document Specialist. This position handles the creation and review of all documents and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable government regulations and creates/updates training materials for company employees.
Core responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
Skills & Experience Required:
- Create, review and edit documents and procedures within quality and information systems, including Food Safety and HACCP Plans, to ensure regulatory compliance
- Standardize processes to adhere to regulatory agency requirements while eliminating over documentation
- Learn and analyze all new regulations as they relate to the company, and implement necessary changes to ensure ongoing compliance
- Create employee training materials
- Assit with internal and 3rd party facility audits
Annual compensation of up to $60,000*
- 2+ years in food industry quality control/quality assurance
- Experience writing procedure documents or contract writing
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to create spreadsheets
a year and comprehensive benefits packages offered.
*Compensation will be comensurate with individual's experience, candidates with experience meriting higher compensation will be consideredPlease submit your resume in Word format for immediate consideration.
All inquiries will be reviewed immediately and held in strict confidence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.