Growing Employment Law Department looking to assist heavy case load!
Due to growth, this firm is seeking to add an Litigation Associate to its team. Ideally seeking:
- 3+ years of litigation experience - handling discovery, as well as law and motion work.
- Experience handling wage and hour cases.
- Exposure to high profile arbitration.
- Experience taking and defending depositions highly preferred, but not required.
- Flexible team player interested in working in a collegial office
- Technically adept, excellent communication skills with clients and co-workers.
- Must be in good standing within any U.S. jurisdiction.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has started out in litigation and is looking to grow within the specific practice of Employment Law, taking on their own case load and genuinely interested in helping people through their case.
To be considered, please submit your resume as a Word format.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
3+ years of practice, with experience in handling Employment Law (wage & hour).
Must be barred and in good standing within any US jurisdiction.
Available to begin follow conflicts check with availability to work full-time for 4-6 months.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Employment Attorney - 3+ years position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.