Adams & Martin Group is searching for a Junior Paralegal.
In this role you will:
- Pull cases from Westlaw
- Compile hearing bingers
- Conduct basic legal research
- Prepare and serve deposition notices and subpoenas
- Draft requests for admissions and productions
- Digest and analyze responses for discovery requests
- Prepare summaries of deposition transcripts
- Organize trial exhibits/binders/notebooks
The right candidate for this role will have:
- Prior experience in a law firm
- Paralegal certificate (in process or completed)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong written communication skills
Does this sound like you? We welcome the opportunity to work with you. Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.