Prestigious law firm in SF is looking to hire a litigation assistant to join their team! Great law firm to join with full-time hours and benefits. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, professional, and will have 3-5 years of experience working in litigation.
* Must have experience e-filing, calendaring, and drafting TOA/TOC documents
* Strong case management and trial prep as well as pulling exhibits
* Knowledge of courts and procedures
* Excellent have strong verbal and communication skills
* Ideal candidate must also be research savvy
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* ABA-approved paralegal certificate is not required but highly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience working in litigation.
- Must have experience e-filing, calendaring, and drafting TOA/TOC documents
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Litigation Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.