Downtown Los Angeles law firm seeks talented litigation legal secretary with 3-6 years of experience to join its team.
Litigation Legal Secretary responsibilities include:
- Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
- Managing the calendar for all the attorneys
- Knowledge of state and federal court deadlines
- Preparing expense reports
- Entering attorney time
- State and federal court e-filings
- Create TOA/TOC
Successful candidates for the Legal Secretary role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who is able to work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize and handle multiple takes would be a good fit for this role. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
Additional requirements of the Legal Secretary role include:
- 3-6 years of experience as a litigation legal secretary
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Responsibilities of Secretary role include:
3-6 years of experience as a litigation legal secretary
Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Posted By: email@example.com