Temp to Hire Marketing/Business Development Coordinator
Woodland Hills law firm is looking for a bright, creative, client service-oriented local Business Development & Marketing Coordinator with excellent critical thinking skills, ability to build relationships with attorneys, and attention to detail to assist attorneys and staff. The successful candidate will build a working knowledge of the firm's services as well as a good understanding of the firm's strategy, priorities, and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Proposals and Quotes. Prepare draft proposals, quotes and firm materials, for review and customization by VP of Business Development.
* Seminars, Industry Events and Social Events. Support with industry groups' participation in seminars, conference/association sponsorships, internal and external networking events, and other firm events, including pre- and post-event logistics, assisting in the coordination and execution of attorney participation in such profile-raising events. Research appropriate event opportunities and maintain event calendars.
* Business development. Set up and attend certain practice, industry and other internal business development meetings with firm partners, associates and VP of Business Development.
* Website/Social Media/e-Newsletter: Assist with updating all forms of the firm's internet marketing platforms, including maintaining the firm's website, social media pages, and drafting newsletter for review by VP of Business Development.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, liberal arts or related field is preferred.
• Minimum of three years of marketing and/or business development experience preferably in a professional services industry.
• Experience with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required. Graphic design skills a plus.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
• Excellent writing and presentation skills and an attention to detail in all work product.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Marketing Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.